Are you zoned for PS75?  Check here. 
Thank you for your interest in PS75 - The Emily Dickinson School.  For admission, we will be following the NYC Department of Education's timeline for applications and notification (  

  • Online using Kindergarten Connect at
  • Over the phone by calling 718-935-2400 (8 AM - 6 PM, M-F)
  • In person at an enrollment office (8 AM - 3 PM, M-F) 388 W. 125 St. 7th Floor or visit

All families, including those of students with disabilities and those currently in pre-K, should submit an application in order to receive a kindergarten placement.  Admission is not first-come first-served.  All applications received by the deadline are treated the same, according the school's admissions priorities.   Registration no longer occurs at the school! 

Choices & Enrollment  Translations - Spanish

Opciones e inscripción: Recursos traducidos (Translations - Spanish)

El Departamento de Educación traduce muchas publicaciones a nueve idiomas distintos al inglés: árabe, bengalí, chino, francés, haitiano criollo, coreano, ruso, español y urdu. En esta página usted encontrará información sobre la solicitud de ingreso a prejardín de infantes, jardín de infantes, programas para los alumnos con aptitudes y talentos avanzados, escuela intermedia y escuela secundaria. Las publicaciones que no tienen un enlace se traducirán pronto. Llame al (718) 935-2009 para que obtenga más orientación.

Escuela primaria (Elementary School)

Spanish Kindergarten Connect URL: 

Spanish Kindergarten Connect Video (from 2014) URL: 


1) Proof of Residence (two of the following)

  • A residential utility bill in your name, issued by Con Edison
  • A letter from housing management on their letterhead stating your address and how long you’ve lived there
  • Documentation or letter from a federal, state or local governmental agency, including the IRS, the City Housing Authority, Human Resources Administration, ACS, or an ACS subcontractor indicating the residents name and address.
  • An original lease agreement, deed or mortgage statement for the residence
  • A current property tax bill
  • A water bill
  • Official payroll documentation from an employer issued within the last 60 days such as a form submitted for tax withholding purposes or a payroll receipt. A letter on the employer’s letterhead is not adequate

2) Your child’s birth certificate, passport, or baptismal certificate

3) Name, birth date and OSIS number of any siblings, if applicable


DOE Enrollment Offices:  Enrollment Offices
Kindergarten Admissions:  DOE Kindergarten Admissions Website
Special Education Services: